Laayoune, 18 september 2018
Sahrawi civil society associations that were excluded by the diplomatic
delegations visiting the occupied territories of Western Sahara
On 18th and 19th September 2018
To the Minister of Foreign Affairs …………….
Re: A protest letter concerning the visit of the diplomatic
delegations to some occupied territories of Western Sahara.
As concerning the visit of the diplomatic delegation to the tow occupied cities of Laayoune and Dakhla, chaired by the Political Counselor of the Embassy of the United States of America in Rabat and the participation of representatives of the embassies of the following countries: Australia, Italy, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and the United Kingdom on 18th and 19th September 2018, In order to uncover the real situation that saharawi people are living under the Moroccan occupation, which we intend to push towards reducing the suffering of the Sahrawis , And to help to uncover the human rights violation and the every day plundring of our natural resources .
This has not achieved the gools that we have been hoping as active association and civil society in the Western Sahara, wich is still occupied and is not allowed to enjoy the right to self determination according to the UN charts due to many obstacles. especially when the diplomatic delegation subservient to , and comply with the instructions of the Moroccan regime, by elimanting Saharawis people to make their voice heard to these diplomatic delegations., which we consider unfair and kind of discrimination against us as an effective Sahrawi civil society in the region. .
Emphasizing that looking for achieving justice and transparent investigation of the facts wich reflects the actual situation of the various aspects of life in the region, Requires communication and listening in a balanced and equal manner to all views.
we would like to express our deep regret, and our strong protest against this exclusion , We, therefore, as Sahrawi societies and civil society in the Western Sahara region, condemn and deplore the discrimination and injustice against us , we have been excluded from this diplomatic delegation, Which has prevented the expression of our point of view and highlight everything that happens in the region.
- Lahcen Dalil , Association for Monitoring of Resources and for Protection of the Environment in Western Sahara (AMRPEN)
- Daddach sidi mohamed , Saharawi Committee for the Defense of the Self-Determination of the People of Western Sahara (CODAPSO)
- Zayou abderrahmane , The Association for the Protection of Saharawi Prisoners in Moroccan Prisons
- Bachri Bentaleb, The Saharawi Association for the Protection and Dissemination of the Saharawi Culture and Heritage
- Ahmed Tanji , Saharawi Equipe Media
- Mahmoud alhaissan, National Television Team
- khatari bailal , The Saharawi Center for Media and Communication
- Daihani Mohamed, Western Sahara Times WESATIMES
- Lakhlifi Nhabouha , Committee of the Mothers of the 15 Abductees
- Roukaya alhawassi, The Saharawi Center for Save Memory
- Fatimatou Bara The Saharawi Observatory for the Child and Women
- Elidrissi Soukaina ;Forum for the Future of Women
- Ali Saadouni , Renunciation Moroccan Nationality Group
- Hassana Abba ,The field coordination of the unemployed Saharawi graduates
- Lahbib Salhi Gdim Izic Coordinating for Peaceful Movement
- Essabi Yahdih, Guerguarat Media Network
- Saleh Zaighem, The Saharawi Committee responsible for monitoring the file of victims of enforced disappearance. Magouna, agdez,Laayoune.
- Mohamed Dadi Network Activists for News )Nushatta(
- Ayach Ahmednah, Saharawi association “Items6”
- Saltana Khaya The Saharawis Association for the Defense of Human Rights and the Protection of Resources in Bujdour
- Hamadi Nassiri , Freedom Sun Organization in Smara
- Fakou Labaihi , Saharawis Committee for the Defense of Human Rights in Samara.